Clear Skin Max Acne Product Review
Overview & specifications:
This Clear Skin Max acne product review is meant to show you why this product is in the “top three” list of the products I’ve reviewed on this site, to help you overcome acne.
Here’s what makes Clear Skin Max a great product choice:
- This is a 6-step system acne treatment plan, giving you healthier, better-looking skin
- Their multistep system compares to Exposed Skin’s approach (also reviewed on this site)
- Quick, easy-to-follow process makes this a quick daily routine
- No harsh chemical ingredients to irritate your skin
- Blemish-free guarantee
They back their product with a full 30 day guarantee–and that gives you a good few weeks to really put Clear Skin to the test. If you don’t like it, you can quickly get a full refund (but with a refund rate as low as they have, it shows that their products are working well for most people).
Here’s what the Clear Skin Max Acne-Fighting kit looks like:
This product is comes as a “kit”, with multiple products that you use in a series of cleansing steps.
One thing I like about this kit is that it works well with variable skin types (from drier to oily skin).
This lets you decide how deeply you want to cleanse your skin, based on your skin type.
This also gives you a better chance at success, if you can customize your acne treatment plan for your needs–also something that the best ranking acne products let you do by way of customization.
Inside the kit, you’ll find a number of individual products that you’ll use to cleanse your skin, which I’ll highlight for you now.
1. Tea Tree Oil Control Cleansing Gel
This cleansing gel combines tea tree oil ( a powerful, natural anti-bacterial oil) with scientific ingredients developed by Clear Skin, to give clean your skin, without drying it out.
Use this daily, to clean your skin, to sweep away bacteria and get healthier skin.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial tea tree oil reduces embarrassing red pimples
- Bladderwrack extract (algae) soothes red, irritated skin, giving you a healthier glow
- Chamomile Extract soothes redness and gets your skin looking better, fast
2. Skin Softening Essence
This helps fight against drying your skin (which can make acne worse, by the way), and gives your skin much needed moisture–something that the best acne products on the market will always do.
Keeping your skin hydrated, and not too dry is one of the benefits of using a multi-step system, and helps you get better looking skin.
- Vitamin B3 helps increase fatty acid levels in your skin, giving your skin a full, soft look
- Algae Extract gives your skin a soft, glowing look by supporting healthy moisture levels
- Helps prevent water loss, and encourages circulation, for healthier looking skin, fast
3. Vanisher Mask to Control Acne
After you’ve cleaned and moisturized your skin, it’s important to open your pores and lift out deep-seated dirt that can cause blackhead and pimples.
This is where you’ll love the Vanisher Mask!
This mask has Allatonoin in it, which is non-allergenic, for all skin types–and is great at exfoliating your skin. It works by gently lifting out deep oils deposits and moisturizing, to give you a healthy look and feel to your skin.
By lifting off dead skin cells, your skin can absorb moisture faster–resulting in better looking skin within days of starting this routine. I notices softer looking and feelings skin, following the mask.
4. Pore Astringent for Clearer Looking Skin
Following your daily cleansing, you’ll want to use an astringent to close your pores to prevent dirt and oils from clogging them.
The Pore Astringent is a good product for this purpose, and I found it works well to give my skin a smooth, clean look, without feeling “tight”. Remember, the acne products that work best, will cleanse and moisturize, to give you soft (not tight) skin.
If you skin feels tight, experiment with using this every other day.
- Closes your pores to prevent oil from clogging and giving your more acne problems
- Witch Hazel is a powerful natural astringent and may reduce wrinkles if used regularly
- Witch Hazel has shown promise in relieving acne and psoriasis, helping improve your skin
5. Emergency Repair
Get immediate relief from red, painful, annoying blemishes with this Emergency Repair cream.
- Squalene oil helps to speed the healing process, to get you acne-free, fast
- Improve your skin’s ability to hydrate and recover from outbreaks
- Vitamin E reduces potential scars and keeps your skin looking great
6. Anti-Acne Tea Blend for Cleansing
Clear Skin’s process includes an herbal support tea that you can drink daily, to help your skin look great.
It tastes good, with a pleasant, uplifting aroma.
All you have to do is brew a cup of this each day, and it does the trick. I think you’ll grow to like the ritual of having a cup or two of this tea each day.
- Calms inflammation that can lead to acne, blemishes and skin problems
- Helps relieve itching, redness and painful spots–keeping you comfortable each day
- Contains herbal ingredients known to fight acne, so you see fast results
A Video from Clear Skin Max Showing the “6-Steps” in Action
Clear Skin Max Product Review in Summary:
- Trustworthiness: Clear Skin Max has a great reputation, with a solid business and great customer service.
- Effectiveness: This is an effective product, for most people who try it. If you do not believe it works for you, you are covered by their money-back guarantee (see below)
- Value: This is a bit more expensive than the other products in this category, but it still delivers great value and you get tea with it, so that increases cost a little
- Guarantee: 30 day money-back guarantee. This is good. Not the longest guarantee in this category, but still plenty of time to try it without any risk, whatsoever.
- Potential Negatives: If you are not into drinking tea, then you may find that part of the program doesn’t interest you. I suggest using the tea, for best results, but really, it’s up to you and your tastes.
- Final Word: I give this a thumbs up, and hope you enjoyed my Clear Skin Max acne product review.
- Clear Skin Max ranks in the top for the Top Acne Solutions I’ve reviewed on this site. They have a great product, solid reputation, good warranty and all the ingredients to help you get acne free.
Also, check out my article on tips to get you healthier looking skin. I hope you find it helpful!